I won’t lie to you, this recipe is a bit of a cooking project, it requires time, love and little patience, but if it’s flavour and relish you’re after then this is a recipe you must try.
Tag Archives: Oxtail
- Life is short folks go hug the people that are important to you 1 month ago
- @HughFW great to see Hugh back on the TV #BritainsFatFight traffic light that cereal! 1 month ago
- Seriously folks a cappuccino is not a dessert! 1 year ago
- New blog post - thepickledquince.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/why… 1 year ago
- RT @Chrismolloy_: Tuesday the 24th Developing Donegal's Food Tourism Experiences, talks from @Donegal_food @EveAnneMcCarron @SineadFailte… 1 year ago
Popular TagsAnchovies Artisan Asian chicken soup Asian recipe Bakewell tart Baking Ballyhackamore Belfast Belfast baker Belfast Blonde Biodiversity Bridgestone Guide brunch Brunch in Belfast cakes Cakes by James Cefalu Chicken noodle soup clams coffee Colin Tudge Craft beer Dermot Carey Donal Doherty Donegal Donegal restaurant dough Equinox Shop and Cafe Gelato Harry's hidden Belfast Hilden Hilden Brewing Company Il Pirata independent Belfast business Independent shops Inishfood Inishowen Irish Moiled Italian food Italy James Watson lunch lunch in Belfast Merchant Hotel mussels Neill's Hill olives onions pasta pastry Pheasants' Hill pizza Pork buns ragu recipe rare breeds Restaurant review Restaurants in East Belfast sardines seafood Sicily Slow Food smoked salmon steak tart Thai fish sauce The Tap Room Tony O'Neil traditional Italian food travel writing Trevor Sargeant Tuscany Umami Vongole wedding cakes